How much does it cost to advertise with ArtistsOfEtsy.com?
- 1 Month - $8
- 3 Months - $20
- 6 Months - $35.00
- 9 Months - $50.00
When do new ads get put up and old ones removed?
Our ad updates usually take place between 8PM and 12AM eastern time. Occasionally, an update may take place earlier if it's an urgent matter.
What is the purchase & payment process like?
This process is very simple. You will need to visit our Pricing Table page, and select the ad plan you'd like to purchase. We offer three options, a 1 month, a 3 month plan, a 6 month plan and a 9 month plan. Upon choosing your plan and completing your payment securily via PayPal, you will be forwarded to confirmation page where you will supply us with your ad & shop information. If you need any further help, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
What if I've sent in my payment, but I closed my browser too soon to fill out my information?
Not to worry, you're not the first one to do this. Simply send an email to email@example.com with the following information:
- First name
- Last name
- Email of which your payment was processed from
- Ad category
- Paypal Transaction Number
- Etsy Mini flash code (Scroll down for help finding this)
- Etsy shop URL
Where will I find my Etsy Mini Gallery?
To find this feature, you will need to log into your Etsy account. You will then go to Etsy Mini Generator on Etsy, or click on "Your Etsy" at the top, and you will see Etsy Mini under the Promote section of the navigation menu on your left. Please be sure to select "Items from my shop".
How do I get my Etsy-Mini code?
- Log into your Etsy account.
- Click on "Your Etsy" at the top.
- Once your account page loads, you'll see a "Promote" section on the bottom/left side of your navigation menu. You will select "Etsy Mini"
- Once you're at your Etsy Mini screen, you can select between "Items from shop".
- Gallery (155px by 125px) & 4 Columns, 1 row is required.
- Once you've made those selections, scroll down and you're able to copy the Java code.
What products of mine get displayed in the Etsy-Mini and how can I change it?
The products that Etsy makes visible in your Etsy-Mini are your four most recent items. This can be anything you just renewed or anything you just listed. If you want to change an item that shows up on your Etsy-Mini, you would have to bump up the products you want seen, simply by renewing them in your Etsy shop.
What are the featured shops and how do I become featured?
Our main page displays four featured shops that last one week. Every Sunday night, a new four featured shops will be displayed. All our featured shops are free and randomly selected. If you're interested in being featured for a week, contact us today.